Thursday, February 25, 2010

For Starters.


So hello out there. I doubt anyone will read this, but who knows right? Basically, I'm writing this blog to chronicle the changes I think I might go through in the upcoming months, years, decades, or maybe not at all.
I have been stuck in a rut--that's being kind--for all of my life. No, not these last couple of years, my whole entire life. I was abused all of my life by my other, ignored by my father, & have taken it. When I left my home, I faced bullying & taunting by children who definitely missed the lesson on right and wrong. Paired with outside hate, I have hate for myself. Strong hate, that runs deep into my veins & has stained my heart. However, I'm calling it quits. I can't go on like this. I know I will lose the greatness I have found if I continue & I know I'm the one who has to change.
I want to write here about the ways I go about doing this, to help those out there. Yeah, I know you always hear "you're not alone" but you're not a cliche either. You can leave this darkness, & I hope my walk toward the bright might show someone that it can be done. My life isn't a movie, & I'm not some fictional idea of a hard life. I don't have a hard life compared to anyone else, but it is my life & I'm not going to settle with it. So I know anyone can at least pick themselves up because I was at the bottom & not even looking up about a month ago. But with the help of my friend (we'll call her Shelly here because she will be brought up, believe me) & the knowledge that I can do it, & I am the one standing in my way I decided to look up from the bottom & am now on that up hill climb. I know the evil Lifewasoncebrilliant is still here with me, tugging at my heals with ever inch I make, but I hope that once I'm at the top I can pull a Bruce Campbell on that Shebitch's ass! Because you better believe it, Good, bad, I'll be the one holding the gun.
So sorry I know I have made the first few steps without you, but in the next few posts I'll provide some detailed exposition. But for now, farewell,

I will leave you with a quote: (Yes, I am a cheesy person who loves the cheesy things. Hope you do too,) "The fact is, that to do anything in the world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can." ~Robert Cushing

No comments:

Post a Comment