Monday, August 23, 2010

Heaven

When I die. If there is a heaven & I manage to get in, what I will find there is my plan b.
No changes or anything special.

I'm saddened to know this can't happen in reality, but I like to save the idea that this is waiting for me. I don't know how long I will have to wait.
Maybe a real plan a,
Maybe a short time.

But I can't see there being nothing better after this world, since I've been dealt this hand. I've wanted to fold.& I know no winning cards will be given in the next flop. Makes me wonder why stay in, when I keep on losing everything I have?

1 comment:

Beautifully Broken said...

I was following your blog and I started to worry because you haven't posted anything in a while. I am really timid, and mainly, that's the reason for not replying, but if you keep posting, I will try to reply.

TooCloseToTheEdge

Post a Comment